Access Nursing Privacy Statement
How we manage and protect your data
Access Nursing endeavours at all times to protect the data of everyone who comes into contact with us. In the Agency Nursing space, where we come into contact with vulnerable people every day, compliance is absolutely key. Compliance is at the heart of our processes and policies, as is protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our nurses, clients and partners of all kinds.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect May 25th 2018. We commit to all its principles, and as part of that effort seek consent from everyone whose data we collect.
What Data We Collect
Access Nursing collects personal data from you, only in order to provide agency services. This includes:
- Contact information such as address and phone number
- 3rd party references
- Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
- Assessment test results e.g. psychometric tests
- Your work experience and qualifications, education and training
- Any other data related to possible work placements
How We Collect Data
We collect data directly from you or sometimes from 3rd parties:
- Phone, email or web contact
- When a CV is received by us
- When you fill out one of our application forms
- When you email or contact us in another way
- We collect professional references, performance feedback, etc from 3rd parties
If collecting information from a 3rd party we will seek your consent or otherwise make you aware of the collection and the reasons for it.
What We Use Personal Data For
Access Nursing uses data in relation to our agency services:
- To provide you with agency services
- To identify suitable professional opportunities for you
- To ensure that you have the proper qualifications, vetting etc.
- To contact you in relation to opportunities and shifts
- To apply on your behalf to employers
- To contact 3rd parties such as employers, referees, professional associations or bodies etc.
- To verify your familiarity with Health Safety procedures, compliance and that you are registered with regulatory bodies
Access Nursing may disclose your data to 3rd parties where necessary e.g. to verify registration with regulatory bodies, if another employer of yours requests a record of your hours worked with Access Nursing, to fulfil the necessary vetting processes.
How We Ensure Your Security
Our security procedures protect data from being misused, misplaced, or accessed, changed or disclosed by unauthorised people. Your data can only be accessed by authorised persons.
We would normally retain data on our database for a period of 7 years. This is to allow us to provide you with a quality ongoing recruitment service.
When to Get in Touch with Us
Feel free to get in touch if you have any concerns about your data.
- You may request access to a record of any data Access Nursing may hold about you
- You may contact us if you believe the data we hold about you is out of date in any way
- Or, you can get in touch if you’d like us to remove your data from our systems
For any queries, simply contact us at your convenience.