Acute Nurse – Private Hospital, North Dublin
- Premium rates
- Excellent company benefits
- Good opportunities to further Nursing career
Access Nursing has exciting job opportunities for Acute Nurses in a renowned Private Hospital in North Dublin. This is a position in an industry-leading health care facility providing exceptional care to patients through an emphasis on staff development and education.
This opportunity will allow you to gain experience across a wide variety of specialty areas which makes it the perfect role for a nurse interested in expanding their range of expertise, as well as enjoying a wide range of professional benefits and progressing their career.
What you will contribute:
- Communicate and co-operate with the medical and nursing staff teams in the delivery of quality care for the patient.
- Provide and maintain a high standard of nursing care in accordance with Hospital Policies, Procedures and guidelines, and scope of nursing practice framework.
- Deliver skilled clinical care to Medical and Surgical Patients and participate in monitoring, planning, delivering, and evaluating individualised patient care, ensuring a patient centred focus.
- Take personal responsibility for own professional development and keep up to date with evidence-based practice and research. Attend and participate in staff development programmes on an ongoing basis.
- Registered with the NMBI
- Eligible to work in Ireland
For more information contact Gabriella Strastian confidentially on +35319015228 or email your CV to email@example.com.
I specialize in recruiting for Nurses at all levels and qualifications, if you wish to discuss this or any other Nursing opportunities, please feel free to contact me.