Part-Time Registered Nurse needed in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
WEEKLY HOURS / PREMIUM RATES / IMMEDIATE START
Access Nursing is currently recruiting Registered Nurses to join the team on behalf of our Letterkenny, Donegal-based client. The successful candidate will work as an integral member of the nursing and multidisciplinary team providing care to residents of this facility.
Why Work with Access Nursing:
- Weekly hours
- Premium rates
- Well established healthcare facilities
- A flexible schedule to suit YOUR availability
- Provide and maintain a caring, efficient, and highly professional nursing service to all residents in their care.
- Adhere at all times to the NMBI code for nurses.
- Actively promote and encourage opportunities for independence, irrespective of age and/or dependency level.
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations, and care to residents.
- Report any ill-health amongst Residents and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Maintain a high standard of professional behavior and be accountable for their practice.
- NMBI registration with the Irish Nursing and Midwifery Board
- A minimum of 6 months post-registration experience is desirable.
- Up-to-date certificates in CPR, Manual Handling, etc.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting the ability to work effectively as part of a team
We are looking for the candidate to join their team weekly on a locum basis. For more information on Nursing opportunities please contact Jessica confidentially on 01 9015277.