Registered Staff Nurse
Are you a qualified nurse in the Ballina, Mayo area? Access Nursing has the perfect role for you. We want you to come on board with us and work in one of our friendliest and most professional facilities on our books. Work in a picturesque town with an inclusive and enthusiastic team. Apply today or contact me for more information on the role.
*WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU*
- Premium rates that are paid weekly
- Full-time or Part-time hours
- Flexible working hours that fit your weekly schedule
- A year (+) of guaranteed work
- Actively promote and encourage opportunities for independence, irrespective of age and/or dependency level.
- Provide and maintain a caring, efficient, and highly professional nursing service to all residents in their care.
- Maintain a high standard of professional behaviour and be accountable for their practice.
- Adhere at all times to the NMBI code for nurses
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations, and care to residents.
- Report any ill health amongst Residents and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Up-to-date certificates in CPR, Manual Handling, etc.
- NMBI registration with the Irish Nursing and Midwifery Board
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A minimum of one year post-registration experience is desirable.
For more information on Nursing opportunities please contact Hollie Memery confidentially on 01 9026531.