Recruitment Consultant Trainee
- Relationship Building
- Permanent Position – Career Path
- Dublin City Centre Role near Dart
This Permanent Recruitment Consultant position is with a growing specialist Healthcare Recruitment Company. The organisation has grown significantly which has been creating career opportunities of the team. Due to continued growth there is an opportunity for another consultant to join this friendly team in fast moving and fun environment.
In this Recruitment Consultant role, you will be allocated clients to manage and you will focus on the relationship building and delivery of healthcare professionals to your clients. There are no significant sales to clients and you will be given support and training and you will develop your skills in networking and recruiting for Health Care Professionals. This specialist healthcare firm is now looking for future leaders to enable this growth and you will have the opportunity to fast track your career. You will join a friendly and cooperative team who are looking for motivated people who want to have an impact on the way the organisation is operated and want to have career path.
In this Recruitment role, you will join with a focus on recruiting in the fast paced locum sector. You will use your creativity to find new avenues of talent to find healthcare professionals and also book shifts from the existing pool of registered staff. The role has development opportunities depending on where your individual strengths. The company is looking for future leaders and offers a structured career path.
- Recruit healthcare professionals for temporary roles
- Meet with candidates and take the time to understand their needs
- Advertise shifts available.
- Maintaining candidate records and keeping them up to date.
- Candidate canvassing daily, to regularly checking staff availability.
- Proactively book candidates onto shifts.
- Build and maintain key relationships with clients and candidates.
- Source and record vacancy information
- Fluent English
- Experience in client services or recruitment
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 24,000 – 28,000 + commission paid monthly (OTE first year EUR 35,000)
For more information contact Josh Linton confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org