HCA – Limerick City.
The position below is for an immediate start
We currently have a remarkable position for a HCA to join our team in Limerick City for a full-time position. This is for the next 9 months with a possibility for extension. Our client is well known ID facility in Ireland, with care homes nationwide. The hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 15:30. This is a superb chance to advance your career, and hit the ground running! The role will involve assisting service users in all the activities of daily living, and promoting independence.
If you would like to join our friendly practices, I would love to hear from you.
- Permanent role
- Competitive rates
- Facility known nationwide
- Monday to Friday hours
- Free starter pack
- 3 x QQI Level 5 modules completed.
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- You will need to undergo Garda Vetting through Access Nursing.
- Experience working with intellectual disabilities.
- Driving is an advantage but not essential
We are looking for a forward-thinking, self-motivated Health Care Assistant who is committed to promoting clinical excellence and team-work within the practice. The ideal candidate would be located in Limerick and eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland. For more information contact Toni O’Rourke at Access Nursing Agency on 01 906 9266 or apply below.