HCA – Killaloe, Clare.
**This facility is a part of a substantial healthcare company, known nationwide**
We are searching for a dedicated Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join our client’s team in Killaloe, County Clare. Joining this client will be a golden opportunity for development as it is a part of an vast healthcare company in Ireland, with facilities nationwide.
This client is a Nursing home who provide a friendly atmosphere for both staff and residents. This opening is with a facility that has developed and preserved forward-thinking practices in the health industry. You know this is your next stride, apply now!
- Line of work, with possibility of extension
- €150 ‘refer a friend voucher’
- Professional growth
- Free registration & uniform
- Practical experience in Ireland
- Hold a QQI fetac level 5 in healthcare
- Location: Clare
- Valid Certifications (Manual Handling, Fire and Safety, CF Training, etc)
€12 o €20 P/H
For more information on future healthcare roles and opportunities contact Toni O’Rourke confidentially on +353 (01) 906 9266.