Access Nursing Agency are proud to be representing a state-of-the-art community hospital in County Clare, who are searching for a Staff Nurse (RGN). Our client is on the hunt for a kind, caring, and compassionate RGN to render skills to provide the highest level of care to residents under the guidance of the Director of Nursing. The friendly team invites you to join their renowned facility. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require more information.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day supervision of care staff
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership, and Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Third Level Nursing Qualification
- Active NMBI pin
- 6 months practical experience
- A rewarding working environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Refer a friend bonus
- Paid weekly
Rate of pay
€24 to €40 p/h with an additional 8% holiday pay.
I specialise in recruiting Healthcare Professionals if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me. For more information contact Toni O’Rourke confidentially on +353 (01) 906 9266